Tuesday, August 2, 2011

vacations and what not

I know its been to long but things have gotten pretty busy for the past month or so.
I just got back yesterday from rollercon. I was there for a week and I have to say it was SO much fun.

Rollercon is a roller derby convention that is held every year in Vegas. It is for a skill levals. You can take classes by some of the top derby players or do scrimmages. It is an amazing learning experience. People come from all over to attend. There were some from England, Canada, and Australia.


I can only dream about being as good as some of those girls one day. I cant wait till next year!
heres some pictures of us skating down the Vegas strip.




 I believe skating down the strip was the most fun I had all week! we even skated through the hotels . . . 
 At the fountain.
 The wax figure of Woopie Goldburg . . .
 Me and My boyfriend at Fremont Street.

Now for my recent purchases!!! 
 I got these for around 5 bucks one ebay for they were poorly listed. I got very lucky!!
 These are not vintage but are cute none the less
This matching Set I also got on ebay for i believe only 10 bucks. they fit perfect but of course the first time I wore them the zipper broke. . . which was unfortunate but a quick fix.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a blast!
    Love the red shoes...both pairs

    ReplyDelete