Thursday, October 6, 2011

Possible New Job

Today my boyfriend and I went to one of my favorite vintage clothing stores to take a look at their Halloween costumes. One of the women working complimented my outfit and jokingly asked if I wanted a job. She was surprised when I told her i would actually be interested.
She had me fill out a job app. I talked to a few other women in the store and they said they would put in a really good word in with the owner.


I would LOVE for this to work out, it would be my absolute dream job.
WISH me luck!!

-Sally


P.S. here's some fun Halloween pictures :)






2 comments:

  1. I hope the job works out for you!
    I looove the first photo and the alien people, which made me chuckle out loud.

    xxGee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love a girl who loves vintage as much as I do. Hope you get the job!

    xoxo,
    Leah
    www.couturearabesque.com

    ReplyDelete