Friday, October 21, 2011

sometimes life sucks.

Well I have not heard back from the vintage store in weeks and am pretty upset about it. I was really hoping this job would work out for me not only for the money but for the fact I would actually enjoy every moment of it.
I have horrible anxiety and stress about unnecessary things. witha job i dont like it tends to make it a lot worse.
well I have been working at a friends parents propane company.working only4-5 hours a day.  . which kind of sucks. It is definitely better than sitting on my butt though!
well thats all thats been going on in my life!! I do have a derby bout this weekend! photos will soon follow.
heres some fun pictures.









1 comment:

  1. It sounds like things are really sucky for you, but I hope they will improve soon. I've always found that if I didn't get a job I wanted, there was a better one waiting around the corner, or the one I thought I wanted turned out to be quite awful and I'd dodged an employment bullet. Your perfect job will be there, and you'll be ready for it!

    ReplyDelete