Monday, September 19, 2011

In desperate need of a Hair Change!

So I have recently decided to grow out my bangs. Cutting them has become addicting and any other attempt I have had to grow them has failed. Well it wont this time! Well with them growing out i will be able to do a lot more accurate hair styles. With bangs there is not much I can do. 

As you have seen from my pictures I have a redish blonde hair color.
I have been really wanting to dye it a darker brown with a hint of red. . but the fear of never having my origanal hair color again is holding me back.

I have been told my numerous people that i will regret it. that my color is so unique.
hmm well I guess I will keep it for now but a short haircut is on the way!


I want something like this ..





No comments:

Post a Comment