Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Long time No. . . write?

Hello fellow readers. Sorry for the neglected writing but I have been just soo busy for the past week or so. I'm definitely in need of some therapeutic thrifting! I definitely feel like I go through withdrawals.
There hasn't been any luck for me on finding a vintage vanity but I have already reorganized my room for when the right one comes along. Im hoping its soon.


Here's some recent gifts my boyfriend got me just because.

Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of these items.



1st he got me an omnibook magazine lot of 18 magazines  they have around 160 pages. 
They should be arriving on my doorstep today!

2nd he got me a much needed 1940s makeup train case.

pictures will be up soon.


Recently I purchased a pair of shorts for derby that seem to look a lot like the type of short that would be worn for derby in the 40s-50s


 Please ignore the awkwardness of the photo.








they seem fairly similar. I fell in love with them when i saw a roller girl wearing them
at bout.



Well thats all for now. I will post some pictures of the shorts and magazines when the come in.

- Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment