Monday, June 6, 2011

Thrifting finds.

Yesterday I went on a last minute run to the local goodwill store yesterday.
I did this instead of going to derby practice because the boyfriend and I just felt like playing hooky !
I was glad I did for I decided to take a dig through there purse bins and found some cute little purses.


It had been awhile since I had been to Goodwill due to their high prices. 7.50 for jeans 6.00 or more for dresses 5 dollars for purses. Recently they have dropped their prices. Now they are a little bit more reasonable.

I apologize for the quality of the pictures but do not have a camera at the moment (I'm saving for roller con (will explain ) ans cannot purchase )




 This purse is neat looking and is quite large> I have no Idea of the era? But regardless I like it.













 This little 50s purse was my favorite.








 This little makeup train case is pretty dusty. I have no idea the era but i thought it was neat and for a buck 25 how could I say no?







This I found at a different thrift store awhile ago and just haven't had the right time to post about it. its very odd. It has those weird woven squares with some type of plastic over it.
its pretty neat in its own way.





Well that's all for now !
 Hope you all had a great weekend.
- Sally

2 comments:

  1. Nice finds on the purse front! I like the first one particularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love a good thrift store find??!!

    ReplyDelete